Low energy can be an issue for men in many different areas. When energy levels are low, it’s hard to be effective at one’s job, for instance, or to find the ability to make repairs around the house. But men who pay attention to penis health know that lack of energy can also translate into penis problems – especially into erectile dysfunction. Since guys want to avoid penis problems at all costs, it’s worth it to consider why low energy might be a problem and take time to find new ways to get energized.
Energy issues are not uncommon, and the good news is that they can usually be addressed. So if lack of energy is causing some penis problems, it’s worth the effort to find the cause and correct it.
Among the common causes to explore are:
- Lack of exercise. This may seem counterintuitive: if a guy is feeling tired, won’t exercising make him more tired? Not really. Being physically active pumps oxygen around the body and peps up most people, so doing a few jumping jacks or dancing around the room for a few minutes may be enough to “wake a guy up” just before sex. That’s good for the short term, but solving long term low energy states may require committing to regular exercise. It doesn’t have to be a lot – a half-hour or 45 minutes three or four times a week is often enough to make a big difference.
- Diet. If a guy has packed on 10 extra pounds (or 20 or 30 or…), he’s likely to feel much more sluggish. Losing weight by eating right can go a long way to restoring energy levels. But it’s not just those who are overweight who may need to correct their diet; some men of normal weight still consume foods which sap their energy. Consulting with a doctor before altering diet is important, but in general, diets that emphasize fresh fruits and vegetables and play down foods rich in sugar can make a big difference.
- Losing sleep. No matter how manly a guy is, he still needs to get plenty of shut-eye if he wants to perform at his best. Getting insufficient sleep is one of the primary reasons behind low energy (and behind erect penis problems). Sleep needs vary from one person to another, with some needing more and some needing less than the recommended eight hours. Determining how much sleep an individual needs and then sticking to a schedule that allows for that amount of sleep is crucial.
- Anxiety. Worrying about job performance or relationship woes or paying bills can be a big energy drain. People who have too much anxiety in their lives should look for ways to de-stress – yoga classes, meditation, consulting with a mental health professional, etc.
- Low testosterone. Sometimes energy can be down in a man because his testosterone levels have dropped. Testosterone drops normally as a man ages, so it helps to have those levels checked periodically to see if they have dropped too much.
Finding ways to keep energy levels high can be one way to address penis problems affecting a man’s sex life.
Beyond beating low energy, one way to address penis problems is to keep an eye on penis health and to daily apply a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Search out a crème that includes vitamin D, the “miracle vitamin.” It has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function, which is needed for proper penis health. The crème should include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.