No matter a man’s age, it’s always essential to engage in top-notch penis care. But what exactly does that entail? When thinking about penis care, it’s important to consider more than just vanity. Ignoring the groin area can result in unsightly conditions like fungus and bacterial infections that can lead to more serious health concerns.
Here are the best tips for penis care:
1) Proper Hygiene: Maintaining proper hygiene is the cornerstone to a healthy penis. Always makes sure to deliberately clean the groin area using warm water and a mild soap whenever bathing. When showering, it’s very important to use a mild, ideally unscented, soap in this delicate area. The groin is extremely sensitive and harsh or especially fragrant soaps are likely to irritate. Uncircumcised men also need to be diligent in never forgetting to pull back the foreskin and clean the area underneath as this often turns into a haven for harmful bacteria.
When out of the shower, always makes sure to fully dry the penis area. Failure to completely dry this area prior to dressing can result in fungus as fungus thrives is warm, dark, dark areas, making the groin a prime target.
2) Regular Cancer Checks: Testicular cancer is the most common cancer among young men and early detection can be a literal matter of life and death. Because of this, weekly self-cancer checks should be part of every man’s weekly routine. To perform this check, roll each of the testis between the finger and thumb feeling for unfamiliar lumps. Because lumps are a very common sign of testicular cancer, be sure to book and appointment with your doctor immediately if you detect one. On the bright side, cancer of the scrotum is one of the most treatable forms of this disease.
3) Pubic Hair Maintenance: In today’s day and age, many men enjoy a trimmed pubic area. While there’s no disadvantage to reducing your private hair, it’s important to engage is safe pubic hair removal. Given the area’s uneven terrain, it makes it all the more likely to cut yourself while personally grooming. Even the tiniest cut can make yourself vulnerable to bacteria that causes cellulitis, abscesses and Fournier’s gangrene. While grooming, always take great care in trimming the hair.
4) Always Practice Safe Sex: It’s nearly impossible to overstate the importance of safe sex, which is as simple as wearing a condom when engaging in intimate activities with partners. Condoms are relatively inexpensive and significantly reduce the risk of a transmitted disease, which can be accompanied by unsightly and very uncomfortable symptoms. If you and your partner are monogamous, make sure both parties get a sexually transmitted disease screening before comfortably forgoing protection. Even if you’re not experiencing any symptoms, many sexually transmitted infections give no signs, making impossible to accurately predict whether or not you have one without a trip to the doctor.
5) Penis Health Creme Application: Using a moisturizer on the delicate penis skin is an excellent way to ensure that the member stays supple and youthful. And it’s more than just vanity; penis health crème is an essential step in penis care. When selecting a penis health creme (health professionals often recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) be sure to look out for important vitamins and botanicals that are known for their healing properties. L-arginine, for example, is an amino acid known for its ability promote increase blood vessel efficacy. Additionally, vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, is a nutrient required for cell metabolism and aids in the maintenance of healthy tissue. Another great ingredient to look out for is vitamin A. Also known as retinol, this is a valuable additive that has anti-bacterial properties that fight and destroy odor-causing bacteria.