Whether on a vacation or a business trip, travel is a chance for a person to explore new worlds. And sometimes exploring new worlds includes doing a little self-exploration as well. Many men find that there’s something especially satisfying about indulging in a little masturbation while on a trip. Sometimes it can be a way of putting a little relaxing pleasure into an unexpectedly tense business trip. Or it can be simply fun to experience masturbation in a hotel room setting. As long as a guy practices good penis care, there shouldn’t be a problem – but these travel masturbation trips can help make the experience more enjoyable.
- Know the local laws. Especially when traveling to another country, a guy may feel like he’s in a position to engage in behaviors he couldn’t get away with at home. He may have heard that “anything goes” in some places and think that he can engage in public masturbation in the proper setting. But risky behavior is risky behavior all over the world, and unless he absolutely knows for certain that masturbation is allowed in certain settings, he should restrain himself to fondling in private.
- Bring supplies. Most hotels provide complimentary hand lotions that may be suitable for masturbation – but if a guy has especially sensitive skin or if he has a favorite lubricant, he should bring it with him, just to be safe. He may also want to pack a selection of sex toys for his enjoyment – although it’s probably best to check a bag in such cases. It can be embarrassing if his carry-on needs to be searched and his penis ring or anal plug is pulled out.
- Be careful with the pay TV. Many travelers find to their delight that their hotel offers some pornographic movie options for their viewing and masturbating pleasure. If a man wishes to take advantage of this and he is traveling on business, he should be sure that he is using his own credit card, and not the company’s; his employer is likely to frown on using the company card for erectile enjoyment.
- Be aware of others. One of the benefits of traveling alone is that a guy can feel more uninhibited. No one knows him, so he may not care what they think of him, and so he may decide to roar and moan like a madman while self-gratifying. However, hotel walls are not always so thick, and although he may not care what his neighbors think of him, he should still be aware that too much noise can be awkward for them –and can keep them from getting a good night’s sleep.
- Try something new. A change of scene is an excellent opportunity to try something new with one’s masturbation. If the bathroom has a Jacuzzi, perhaps try masturbating to jet sprays. Guys who always masturbate with their fists may want to try rubbing the penis against bedsheets. Those who never watch themselves in the act may want to take advantage of a full length mirror in the hotel room to see what they look like when masturbating.
Of course, lots of men don’t masturbate when on a trip – and that’s okay, too. but for those who do, take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy some “me time” in a different setting.
Travel masturbation, like at-home masturbation, carries with it the risk of going overboard. When masturbating results in rawness, regular use of a top notch penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is more necessary than ever. In such cases, a crème definitely needs to combine the benefits of a high end emollient (such as shea butter) with a powerful natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). And since rough handling can over time lead to de-sensitization of the penis, the crème should also contain L-carnitine. This neuroprotective ingredient helps to maintain proper penis sensation.