The ho-ho-holidays are almost here, and that means that men need to be putting serious thought into the gifts they give to their partners. While most partners expect gifts in a traditional style, many also would enjoy at least one or two gifts with a specific focus – such as helping a couple to enjoy even better sex. One easy gift for men to give in this area is that of penis health, which helps to create conditions for better sex. But there are some more tangible better sex gifts which can also be investigated.
Among some better sex gift suggestions are the following:
- Edible underwear. Sure, the holidays mean feasting on too much food – but few couples are too full to indulge their sexual appetites in bed. With that in mind, consider edible underwear – perhaps a his-and-hers pack – to help add a little something extra to holiday sex romps. A similar option men may want to try: wrapping fruit strips around their erect penis to give it a candy cane-like appearance and inviting their partner to lick away.
- Vibrator. It’s a classic sex toy, and with good reason. The sensations that occur when a vibrator is rubbed against a vagina or penis can be intense and thrilling. Vibrators can make foreplay fell like play instead of work (as it often is for some men). While the traditional dildo-style vibrator is always an option, couples may also want to consider a vibrating penis ring as well. Not only can this aid a man in gaining an erection, the vibrating feeling when the penis is inserted into the vagina can be magnificent. Remote control vibrators or anal massagers are also worth a go, as it can be significantly erotic for a partner to feel a vibrator inside of them which is being controlled by their mate.
- Bondage equipment. Warning: It’s best to have discussed a partner’s interest in bondage activities before moving forward with these gifts. Bondage equipment can be as simple as a set of handcuffs to as elaborate as a full dungeon mistress (or master) ensemble. Before using bondage equipment, of course, a couple needs to make sure both participants are comfortable with the idea and establish ground rules (such as safe words).
- Massage oils. What feels better than a loved one’s hands kneading one’s tensed-up muscles and getting a person to feel good and relaxed and receptive to sex? It can be even better if scented or flavored massage oils are used.
- Penis molding kit. Couples hate it when they have to be apart. With a penis molding kit, a man can be sure that his partner will have a very personal memento to remember him by when he’s away on an extended trip. These kits make a mold of a guy’s penis, which can then be filled out with an appropriate material. Some even make vibrating versions of a man’s penis – even better for keeping a lovely partner company at night.
The holidays are a great time to give gifts for encouraging better sex. It’s also a perfect time to commit to maintaining better penis health, and regular application of a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be just the ticket for attaining this worthy goal. To stay ahead of the game, be sure to select a crème that contains a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5,C, D and E. Applying the vitamins in a topical crème directly to the penis helps deliver their benefits more directly to the organ itself. The crème should also be able to help maintain proper penis sensitivity, so find one with L-carnitine. This amino acid is neuroprotective and helps maintain proper sensation even when the penis endures very rough handling.