Penis health is important, as it impacts many different functions of the body, including waste excretion, reproduction and sexual pleasure. There are many lifestyle changes to make if you feel your manhood is not in tip-top shape. Many of these changes require minimal effort and will yield maximum results. Take care of your body and your penis by following some of the rules outlined here.
1) Get to bed! Sleep is extremely important for penis health. The penis actually exercises as you sleep, and that’s why you can wake up with an unexpected erection. These are commonly called “nocturnal erections,” and they serve many purposes, like bringing oxygenated blood to the penis and helping prevent that pesky erectile dysfunction. Most doctors recommend trying to squeeze in 7-9 hours of shuteye a night to keep your penis healthy and happy during the day.
2) Get hydrated! Are you drinking enough water? Probably not. Hydration is a consistent component of our health, as our bodies are made up of more water than any other element. The body requires adequate and consistent hydration in order to function properly and as necessary. Lack of hydration in the body can lead to serious complications, many involving blood flow. As erections require improved blood flow to the penis, being dehydrated all the time can lead to a lack of erections. Drink up!
3) Get trim! Find that razor and clean your nether-regions up and you might be surprised at the results. “Manscaping,” as it’s called these days, is basically grooming for men’s genitals. Keeping yourself trimmed and clean can actually improve your confidence and can add a level of self-assurance that could give you a sexual boost, making you seem irresistible to your partner.
4) Get fit! Eating right and exercising are the two most important changes that you must make to your lifestyle if you’re trying to improve your penis health. Diet directly relates to the body, our oxygen flows and erections. It is very important to eat a balanced, nutritious diet and to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean protein and seafood. Spinach and pumpkin are amazing for the health of the penis and provide wonderful nutrients needed by the penis.
5) Get laid! This is the easiest lifestyle change for men to make: have more sex. Studies show that having more sex can keep your penis healthier and your erections longer lasting. In fact, having sex tonight can help with a lot of health issues, as it lowers blood pressure, boosts libido and confidence, lowers heart attack risk, lessens pain, can be counted as exercise and can even make prostate cancer less likely. If you need an excuse to have sex tonight, you just got it.
6) Get your ABCDEs! Another way to stay in tip top shape is to take your vitamins. For penis health, this is crucial. Try to add a few different vitamins into your life: Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue, Vitamin E provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture and Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy, Vitamin A helps combat penile odor while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow, the erection-maker. Add those and you’ll be set.
7) Get moisturized! Using a lotion for penis health can be extremely useful, as the moisture and vitamins in lotion can help the penis skin. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the penis skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.