Most of the time, sex tips are written with the average person in mind. But not every person is average, with there being a wide range of variation in everything from age and experience to physical appearance to emotional preparedness to (for men) proper penis care. It can be helpful, therefore for non-average men and women to seek out sex tips that can apply specifically for them. For example, for men who tend to be on the hefty side – and especially those genuinely obese – it can pay to explore some sex tips before one’s first official tryst.
With that in mind for our hefty lovers, the following sex tips may prove enlightening.
- Don’t “last minute” things. This is actually one of those sex tips that applies to everyone. People need to be prepared for sex, and that preparation can take many forms. For example, it may mean having lubricant on hand in case penetrative sex is explored. Are the bedsheets fresh? Always important, but it may be especially true for hefty men whose size may unfairly cause people to assume they are not always clean. And what about condoms? Are they there? Do they fit? If a guy is hefty all over, he may need a condom for a penis of extra girth. Taking care of these kinds of issues can help smooth things over for the sex itself.
- Employ pillows. When a man is especially hefty, he may find he needs to contort his body in a few different ways in order for equipment to reach its target. It can often help to have several pillows here, to place under his partner’s rear or to raise his own midsection up, depending on the position.
- Be aware of burial space. Men who are especially hefty may find that some portion of their penis is “buried” in the fat pad surrounding the penis. If on a lie-on-the-back position in which their hands are free, they may want to push some of the fat away from the base of the penis to allow more of it to appear and be used for penetrating.
- Experiment with positions. Sometimes all that a really hefty couple needs is a well-placed pillow to allow them to have great sex in a traditional missionary position. If contemplating anal sex, suggest the receiving partner bend over a couch, resting their body along the arm. This will allow them to support their weight while allowing for easier anal penetration. Reverse cowgirl is also a great position for vaginal penetration – with the man lying on his back and the women straddling the penis facing away from him, the man’s belly can be rearranged out of the way with greater ease. Couples may also want to consider having sex in a sling, the flexibility of which can make it much easier for the man’s overhanging belly to be accommodated. The same can be said for those who have a high bed. If the woman is on her back on the edge of the bed, the man can kneel and place her legs on his shoulders. This again allows more freedom for maneuvering the hefty belly about.
- Work out. Because a hefty man has much more weight to support, he needs to strengthen those body parts, such as the arms, which often support that weight during sex.
Last of our sex tips for hefty men or indeed men of any weight class: regularly apply a top-notch penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the penis. A wide range of vitamins can be beneficial, so find a crème with vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E. And it also helps if the crème contains L-arginine, an ingredient that plays a role in allowing penile blood vessels to more easily expand for greater blood flow.