Men are fortunate to live in a modern world where so much is known about health issues, including penis health. Naturally, there are plenty of things we still don’t know and that may not get licked for a long time, but the advances in penis health and sexual health in general over the last few decades is astounding and adds a whole new fund of knowledge about how a man can better ensure penis protection, including the proper role of vitamins.
Typically when a man discusses penis protection, he is talking largely about condoms, which are an incredible defense against an entire array of diseases and conditions. But in fact, penis protection also refers to simple penis health—when the manhood is in its prime, health-wise, it is better able to withstand what nature throws at it. Combining vitamins and nutrients with good hygiene and proper condom protection increases penis protection significantly.
Vitamins are organic compounds found both naturally and in synthetic form. A certain amount of vitamins is needed to sustain life and health overall, including penis health. Ideally, it’s best to get vitamins from one’s diet: the food one eats, the liquids one drinks. But that is not always possible, and when a person is deficient in one or more vitamins, they often are prescribed supplements – usually pills, sometimes liquids, creams, or oils – so that their vitamin intake can be boosted.
There are a number of vitamins that are especially useful in maintaining penis health and subsequent penis protection. These include the following:
- Vitamin A. Let’s start at the very beginning, with vitamin A. Many skincare products include vitamin A because it has anti-aging properties and is very good at fighting blemishes, making skin (including penis skin) look especially handsome. But there’s more: this vitamin is blessed with anti-bacterial properties that help to fight persistent penis odor, a major problem for many men.
- Vitamin B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, this member of the B vitamin family provides a boost to healthy cell maintenance and to proper tissue function as well.
- Vitamin C. Ah yes, the good old “orange juice” vitamin that so many turn to in order to ward off colds. But there’s so much more to it than that. For example, vitamin C helps in the creation of collagen, which is one of the things that gives penis skin that ever-loving elasticity, so handy during erections.
- Vitamin D3. The “miracle vitamin” is hard to produce, requiring sunshine to get activated, which means most people need supplementation, especially during the cloudy winter months. Doctors like vitamin D3 because it can help fight a variety of diseases and strengthen the immune system. In addition, cellular function requires certain amounts of vitamin D 3 to function at its peak.
- Vitamin E. Delicate penis skin needs a lot of help staying hydrated because it can dry out relatively quickly—and no one wants a penis with dry, flaky, or scaly skin. Fortunately, vitamin E is a superlative natural moisturizer, helping to “lock in” water and oils in penis skin.
Improved penis protection through acquisition of the proper vitamins can be made much easier if a man simply locates the proper top-notch penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) and applies it to the penis daily. Clearly, one wishes an oil with all these vitamins – A, B5, C, D3, and E – which, because it is applied topically, can more effectively target the penis. Ideally, the oil should also include 2 amino acids, L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former helps boost nitric oxide production, ensuring that penile blood vessels can expand more easily as needed. The latter has neuroprotective qualities that help maintain proper penis sensitivity, even when the penis is roughly handled.