Sex toys and aids have been around for years, ranging from homemade DIY items to expensive manufactured pieces to repurposed objects intended for other uses. And since men, rightly so, may seek variety in the ways in which they enjoy their penises, it’s not surprising that penis milking machines are a popular option. Of course, as with the use of any sex toy, care must be taken to ensure no penis health matters occur. For example, when using penis milking machines, it’s not uncommon for a sore penis to result.
About these milking machines
If a guy wants to get really picky, he could say that his fist is a milking machine, but for the purposes of this article, a machine is going to be something non-human. It also should in some way involve a mechanized motion component – so that the penile stimulation is not manual. Thus, a “penis sleeve” or “imitation female organ” which is manipulated by hand or which is stationary and used by thrusting the penis in and out is not in the milking machines category.
Not all milking machines would go by that name. Some might be called “AI sex machines” or “self-masturbators” or other such terms. But if they are intended to slip around a penis and create a friction-filled motion that aims to produce ejaculation, they’re basically milking machines.
Men who want to avoid a sore penis when using milking machines should consider these tips:
- Use a machine designed for humans. Farmers have long used special milking machines as a way to more efficiently coax milk out of cows. It’s not surprising that some curious men have decided to try these machines to coax the semen out of their penises. But although the machines work on a similar principle – squeezing and releasing the penis as it does a cow’s udder – it wasn’t made for humans to use. Not only are penises and udders (generally) of different sizes and lengths, but udders generally require more aggressive coaxing – something which leads to a sore penis at the least and a potentially seriously damaged one as well. So men considering repurposing the cow milking machine should resist the temptation.
- Peruse the instructions. As with any machine, it’s important to read instructions so that one knows how to properly use it. This is especially important in knowing how to insert the penis, how to properly fit the machine to the penis, how to make adjustments for speed, tightness, how long machine should be used, etc.
- Get ready. In most cases, milking machines require an already-erect penis, so guys should take matters in hand to achieve this. Check to see if lubrication is recommended and if so, definitely use. It may also be wise to see if condoms can be worn during machine use; this can sometimes cut down on “rawness” from use, which can result in a sore penis.
- Take it slow. Don’t rush into things. Take the time to make sure everything fits properly, and maybe have a short “test drive” in case adjustments need to be made.
- Focus. Sure, when the penis is being milked, it’s hard to concentrate on anything but how good it feels – but one should keep focused and not get so enthralled that he doesn’t notice that a sore penis is developing.
Often a sore penis resulting from using milking machines will feel better if a guy applies a first rate penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oil will include both a high end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), which by moisturizing the skin can provide soothing relief. The best oil will also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.