Most guys know that penis odor can be a turn-off to potential partners, and they’ll take steps to alter their penis care and eliminate the problem. But sometimes a man doesn’t realize he has a problem. He may be oblivious to the fact that there is a rank stench emanating from his crotch. Sometimes the penis odor can be so strong that another guy can smell it, even though the offending penis is covered up in a pair of jeans. When this happens to a pal, a guy needs to take steps to let him know. After all, if the penis odor is that strong when the member is covered, imagine how overpowering it must be when the penis is freed – and how that odor is going to ruin that pal’s chances with a partner.
A delicate subject
Unfortunately, bringing up penis odor with a pal isn’t the easiest thing in the world to do. But it’s crucial. Not only is persistent and strong penis odor a deterrent to sexual engagement with others, but if it is obvious even when clothed, then it can be a social and professional embarrassment as well. It’s entirely possible that a rank penis odor could be responsible for a pal not getting a job or being passed over for a promotion. After all, if a man can’t effectively handle his own hygiene, can he really handle the responsibilities of a good job?
How to do it
So a good buddy really needs to man up and find a way to raise this subject with an offending friend. But how to do that? The following are some possible scenarios.
- Be blunt. Sometimes it’s best not to beat around the bush and instead to come right out and say it: “You’re my bud, but I gotta tell you: your junk smells awful and you really need to do something about it, dude.” The problem with this approach, of course, is that there’s a big potential for offense. But if two guys are really close, this may be the most effective approach.
- Take the blame. Next time the friends are in the locker room together, the one with no penis odor stops while changing and elaborately sniffs the air and says, “Whoa! If that’s me, I gotta do something about this stench in my crotch. No wonder I can’t score. Hey, it is me, isn’t it, buddy?” Unfortunately, some guys won’t be able to take such a subtle hint.
- Tell a tale. While knocking back a few cold ones, a guy can make up a story and say it’s from his own past. Talk about how his one big chance with this incredibly beautiful girl was ruined because he had absolutely no idea how rabid his penis odor was and how he wished that someone had told him. Mention that it’s important for buds to be honest about things like that – and if he agrees, tell him that he has the same problem.
- Leave a screen open. Next time the dude is coming over to chill, leave open on the computer screen an appropriate webpage – something with a headline like “How do I tell my friend his member stinks?” Or just leave open this page. Hopefully, the guy will take the hint.
- Give him a present. A pal with strong penis odor needs to practice better hygiene, but he also needs to regularly apply a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Give him one and make sure it contains vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can fight unwanted and persistent penis odor. The best crèmes also contain potent moisturizers, such as Shea butter and vitamin E, as well as vitamin C, all of which help keep penis skin looking robust, smooth and attractive.