Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and hopefully any men reading this who are part of a couple have already made plans and invested in some appropriate gifts. But even if the romantic dinner and other plans are all set, maybe there’s an area that hasn’t been investigated yet – such as sex toys? Valentine’s Day can be a perfect time to explore some sex toys with a mate -and they can also help to improve a guy’s sexual and penis health by providing new exercise for his “love muscle.”
Many couples are already into sex toys and may feel they have all they need in that area. But for those who still have room in their sex toys chest, or for those just starting out exploring this exciting area of sex, following are some toys they may wish to explore.
- Penis ring. Start with the basics. For many men, a penis ring is the go-to “first sex toy” option. It’s simplicity itself: a ring which fits snugly around the penis (or the base of the penis and underneath the balls, depending on the style purchased). Penis rings impede the flow of blood from the penis so a guy can stay harder longer. They are made from many different materials, including rubber, metal and leather. Some rings come with “bumps” on them, which many women find pleasurable during sex. Some rings also vibrate, which can be pleasurable for both the man and the woman. In addition, some rings are made with a vibrating “extension” that can more directly stimulate the woman.
- Finger vibrator. Manual stimulation, either before or after penetration, is key to the sex lives of many couples. Men may want to explore the use of a finger vibrator, which many women find helps create a more intense orgasm than stimulation by finger or hand alone.
- Penis copier. If a man’s partner truly adores his penis, perhaps she would like a copy of it for when he is unavailable? There are a number of DIY kits on the market that enable a man to make a mold of his own erect penis and use liquid plastic to create a very personalized replica.
- Remote controlled vibrators and plugs. Many vibrators and vibrating anal plugs now come with remote controls so a partner can determine the amount of stimulation to be delivered. While this is an especially attractive option for couples who are into submission and domination, many couples who are perfectly happy with “plain vanilla” sex also get a kick out of these toys – especially if each member of the couple is controlling the other’s vibratory rate.
- Double dildo. Many men have found pleasure through anal stimulation in recent years, especially when their partner has demanded a “turnabout” for being on the receiving end of anal play. A double dildo is designed for penetration of two people at one time, so a man can be anally stimulated at the same time his female partner is vaginally pleasured.
- Massage oils. Finally, sometimes a couple just wants a low tech accessory – such as simple massage oils. Gentle touches from a partner’s hand are made extra special with oils that add an extra layer of soothing.
Sex toys aren’t all a man may want to have handy on Valentine’s Day. A healthy, exuberant penis is also nice, so he needs to be using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. When making a selection, find a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling penile blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is another amino acid, one which helps to protect against loss of sensation in a penis which is handled too roughly.