For most men, taking care of the penis means showering every so often, using a condom for sexual encounters, and choosing partners wisely, not to mention a yearly checkup to detect any potential health threats. But safeguarding penis health involves a bit more of a proactive approach that involves nourishing and moisturizing the skin cells with a penis health creme.
The right cream or lotion can pack a punch when it comes to avoiding skin abrasions, preserving sensation, and supporting the skin’s disease-fighting properties. However, there are a wide range of penis creams, oils, powders and other concoctions, and it is not always easy to tell which of these can actually do the job when it comes to combatting penis problems.
One rule of thumb when it comes to shopping for a cream is to avoid those that make claims that seem too good to be true. On the other hand, there are some products that can be of real benefit. Men who want a penis health cream that can produce results should look for those that contain these ingredients:
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is a powerhouse when it comes to skin health. Found in most high-quality blemish creams, anti-aging serums and skin-resurfacing products, vitamin A works to rejuvenate stressed skin cells and to rebuild healthy, smooth and youthful tissue. Vitamin A can be beneficial in preventing or reducing the appearance of scars, soothing itchy, flaky skin, and even – when it comes to the penis – reducing foul odors by combatting odor-causing bacteria.
- Vitamin B5 – This nutrient is a life-sustaining vitamin that has multiple healing properties and helps to promote metabolic function at the cellular level. No skin cream is complete without this important nutrient.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is one of the best-known vitamins, and for good reason. It plays a role in many aspects of cellular function and is essential in building healthy skin and connective tissue, not to mention in the repair and maintenance of the blood vessels – needed for healthy erectile function.
- Vitamin D – This nutrient is often known as a miracle vitamin, because it is so essential to all aspects of health. On the other hand, it can be difficult to come by, as it is not produced in the body in sufficient volume to be of benefit. Most people rely on sunlight, in combination with supplements or dietary means, to get enough vitamin D for good health.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is another nutrient that plays a number of important roles. It has shown promise in treating numerous skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, and it has also been used successfully in addressing issues such as curvature in the erect penis related to scarred connective tissue.
- Acetyl L Carnitine – This amino acid is needed for cell function and nerve health and works to maintain adequate penis sensation – an important factor in the enjoyment of sex.
- L-arginine – Another important amino acid in terms of sexual health, this nutrient is needed to maintain healthy erections.
- Alpha lipoic acid – This powerful antioxidant helps to safeguard the penis against oxidative damage and premature aging.
- Plant-based moisturizers – Finally, no penis health creme is complete without a natural moisturizer such as shea butter, jojoba oil or cocoa butter. Plant-based moisturizers, especially shea butter, are gentle on sensitive skin, have known healing properties, and can help prevent damage due to moisture loss.
Which creme to choose?
There are many different penis creams on the market, and not all of these are created equal. Many creams and lotions promise longer, harder erections or extra girth or length, but there is little in the way of research to bear out these promises. On the other hand, the penis skin can benefit from a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is formulated with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and moisturizers that have been proven beneficial to skin health and can be used on the delicate skin of the penis. A penis-specific cream that can be applied daily after a shower for maximum absorption is an important tool in every man’s penis health care arsenal.