With some exceptions, men tend to be fairly casual about their personal care habits, generally sticking with the shower-shave-haircut routine, with a possible workout added. Asking most men to use a cream or lotion to care for their skin is likely to meet some raised eyebrows, at least from the tougher set. However, the penis should be an exception when it comes to using skin care products, because the penis is subject to some rough treatment, but it has much more delicate skin than more frequently exposed body parts. Seven of the reasons that a man needs a penis health creme as part of his daily penis care regimen are described here.
- Dry skin – Dry penis skin is a common problem that may be caused by harsh soaps, extremely hot or cold weather, spermicides, masturbation without the benefit of a lube, and a host of other issues. A dry penis can be itchy and uncomfortable; the skin may crack and peel, leading to an unattractive appearance and an increased likelihood of injury.
- Reduced sensitivity – At least 87% of men will experience some loss of penis sensation, and in some cases, this reduction in sensitivity can be enough to make sex more of a chore than a pleasure. Nutrient support for the penile skin and nerve tissue that is provided by a penis health formula can help to ensure healthy cell function, ensuring that stressed tissue can repair itself and prevent loss of penile sensation.
- Red penis skin– masturbation and sex can both cause the penis skin to become reddened, sore and uncomfortable. An after-intimacy shower, followed up with an application of a soothing moisturizer, can help to alleviate this uncomfortable side effect.
- Rash after sex or masturbation – both the friction of sex and exposure to latex, spermicides, lubes or a partner’s body fluids can cause a post-coital rash to erupt. Soothing irritated skin with a moisturizing vitamin formula is suggested after every encounter.
- Cuts on the penis – Men often complain of cuts, scratches or tears on the penis skin and/or foreskin. These are often caused by skin irritation or yeast infections, and they can be accompanied by swelling, redness, itching and discharge. A vitamin cream can help to keep yeast under control and prevent this uncomfortable problem.
- Wrinkles and aging – Just like the rest of the body, the penile skin is subject to the ravages of time and gravity. Men who use a penis health formula on a daily basis may be able to stave off the inevitable, preventing wrinkled skin, age spots and other signs that they are not as young as they used to be.
- Disease protection – Protecting the integrity of the skin with a vitamin-rich penis health cream can help the penis to resist external invaders such as bacteria and fungal spores that can wreak havoc on the tender skin. Adding an antioxidant-enriched blend of nutrients may also lower the risk of oxidative damage.
Choosing a penis health creme
Once a man has made the choice to invest in a good penis health creme, the next step is to choose the right product. Not all creams and lotions are designed especially for the penis, and using a product that has chemical additives or alcohol may smell nice, but cause further irritation and bigger problems down the road. A specially designed penis health formula (most experts recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is created specifically for use on the male tissue is safer and healthier for the delicate skin. Men should choose a formula with natural moisturizers, as well as added vitamins and other nutrients to support supple, smooth and responsive penile skin.