A lot of men are perfectly happy with the sex positions they already use and don’t want to change a thing, thank you very much. But there are also some who may feel they’d like to expand their horizons a bit in this area. And if they happen to be more limber than most, then they may find new opportunities open up to them. Assuming, of course, that there are no penis health issues that need to be considered, following are some possible sex positions for limber lovers.
Warning: Attempting these sex positions can put strain on parts of the body, so be sure of one’s limber status (and the status of one’s partner!) before attempting. And be sure to warm up properly in advance.
– The ankle necklace. Seeking that sometimes elusive g-spot in a partner? This position may be the ticket. Going from a missionary position, the man starts to sit up on his knees while the woman forms a bridge position, keeping the penis inside her vagina. (The man should use his hands to support his partner’s hips). The man slowly raises one of his partner’s legs and then another onto his shoulders, straightening them and perhaps crossing the ankles behind his neck.
– Headstand. This requires significant strength and coordination between the partners, but it’s essentially the easiest position to explain. With the aid of one partner, the other goes into a headstand and stays there while the partner helps keep him/her in position while performing oral sex. Partners switch when it’s the appropriate time. The rush of blood can be exhilarating – but be careful of remaining in the position for too long.
– Lower bridge. The man lies on his back, bends his knees and lifts his hips, as in doing a lower back bridge position. The woman straddles him and bounces up and down. A man must be confident of his lower back strength before attempting this one.
– Spread eagle male. A variation on a familiar female pose, in this one the male lies on his back, spreads his legs as far as possible and pulls them back, grasping his feet or ankles to do so. The woman then places herself on his erect penis for the penetrative fun.
– Backward push-up. Again, be sure of one’s strength before attempting this. The man lies down on his back, then pushes himself up so that his feet and hands are all that are on the ground. The female then straddles him, leaning back and putting her weight on her legs and hands. Maintaining this position is challenging, but many women report it can provide some very pleasant stimulation.
– The oyster. Little flexibility is required of the male for this position, but the female must be quite limber, indeed. She lies on her back and starts to assume a spread eagle position. However, she stretches her legs so that her feet end up on either side of her head. The male then holds her feet in place as he enters her, and she uses her hands to keep the man’s weight off of her. Experts claim that this is an excellent position for those couples who are keen on really deep penetration.
Even the most limber lovers might find some of these sex positions a challenge, so they need to be sure not only of their flexibility and strength – but also that their penis is in good shape. One way is through the daily application of a first-rate penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oil will contain vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. In addition, the oil should include vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.