Open the mouth and close the eyes and now here comes a big surprise. Ah, the charms and joys of oral sex! While traditional intercourse is usually the favorite option of heterosexual couples, there’s no denying that a little oral sex can be a wonderful alternative – for men and for women. (Guys, remember that penis health can be important here; one’s member is more likely to be orally serviced if it looks, feels, and smells healthy.) And while oral sex all by itself is a bountiful pleasure, some couples find that incorporating games into their oral fun can be even more rewarding.
But what kind of oral sex games can couples consider? The following are just the tip of the iceberg.
– Speaking of icebergs…One easy game is to play a game involving keeping ice in the mouth while performing oral sex. Choose a game like Rock, Paper, Scissors, and assign a value to each option (1 for rock, 2 for paper, 3 for scissors, for example). Play a round of the game, and whoever wins (female’s scissors beating male’s paper, for example) puts the corresponding number of ice cubes in their mouth and then performs oral sex on the partner. This can be a good, pardon the expression, icebreaker – but most partners won’t want to continue having an icy cold mouth applied to their privates for very long.
– Beat the clock. Find a timing mechanism – egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm clock, et cetera – and use this to measure how long a partner must spend giving oral sex to the other partner. So when, say, the egg timer is turned over, the man orally pleasures the woman until the timer runs out – at which point, they change positions and turn the egg timer over again. Repeat until the first partner has reached orgasm – after which, that partner continues servicing the other until s/he reaches climax.
– Catchphrases. Choose a TV show in which certain names, words, or phrases are repeated frequently (“Hi,” “Sam” “Eat my shorts”). When the show begins, one partner services the other until the chosen word or phrase is said, at which point partners switch places until the next time the word or phrase is said.
– Slightly kinky. For couples who have no trust issues, this can be a very fun – and only slightly kinky – oral sex game. One partner is handcuffed to the top of the bed and a blindfold is placed over their eyes. (Feet can also be cuffed to the bottom of the bed, if the couple desires.) One of the couple then takes their time administering orally to their partner. Being deprived of the sense of sight can make the oral sex an even greater pleasure, and not being able to move their arms (and possibly legs) can also add to the increased degree of penile sensation.
– Right answer/wrong answer. Partners grab a box of questions from an existing board game, and take turns asking, “Who was the thirteenth president of the United States” or “How many Oscars did West Side Story win?” If the partner answers correctly, they get rewarded with 2 minutes of oral bliss; if they answer incorrectly, the partner who asked the question gets the pleasurable service.
Oral sex games are even better when a guy is in good penis health, which can be more easily attained by regular application of a superior penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The most effective oils contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that promotes nitric oxide production and thus helps penile blood vessels expand more readily. The latter provides neuroprotective benefits to help safeguard valuable penis sensitivity.