Let’s face it, guys tend to be really proud of their penises – and why not? If a guy practices good penis health, he is likely to have a member that is well worth wanting to show off. And while showing off for 1 wonderful partner can be delightful, some men prefer a bigger audience. For such men, a sex party can be a great opportunity to strut their stuff, view other people’s stuff, and treat their libido to some delicious sex with multiple partners. Veterans of a sex party or two may know what to expect, but these sex tips can be helpful to those who may be just ready to dip their toes into the sex party scene.
– Find out if there are rules. Sometimes a sex party can just materialize naturally, when a bunch of randy people get together and decide to shed their inhibitions. But nowadays, a sex party is likely to be a bit more planned than that. If one is invited to or otherwise finds out about a sex party, it’s a good idea to find out in advance what the ground rules are. For example, is this a mixed sex party, or is it all one gender? Do all kinds of sex go, or is it limited – perhaps just to masturbation, or maybe oral sex is allowed but not penetrative sex? If there is a kink aspect, what are the group safe words? And then there are more practical questions to ask, such as whether lube and towels are provided, whether there is a shower option on the premises, whether there is a fee for attending, et cetera.
– Consent is still required. No matter how wild a sex party may (or may not) get, there still must be consent between any 2 (or more) participants. Of all these sex tips, this may be the most important. It’s not only exercising normal human kindness and respect, but it also can prevent a man from being brought up on sexual charges.
– A guy’s safety is his own responsibility. Any kind of sex party runs the risk of spreading sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. It is up to each individual to practice safe sex, and guys should assume that other participants may not always be truthful (or perhaps even aware of) their sexual health status. Using condoms is strongly encouraged, as is taking other safe sex steps. And remember, change condoms when changing partners, to avoid spreading possible germs or infection.
– Know how to say no. A participant at a sex party should set his own boundaries – and then stick to them. However, he should also be aware that there are proper and improper ways to say no to an advance. Usually, a simply head shake and a gentle “No thanks” will suffice. There shouldn’t be a need to be insulting when turning down a request. And if someone asks what a guy is into, he should be straightforward and clear about what he will and will not do.
– Take a break if needed. Not surprisingly, a person can go into stimulation overdrive at a sex party. If that happens, simply take a break until ready to rejoin the fun.
– Know how you feel about partner involvement. Some guys think it will be hot to see their partner being intimate with others. They should be sure about this before involving them in a group sex situation.
No list of sex tips, whether for a sex party or not, would be complete without reminding men to daily apply a first-class penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to their member. Be sure that the chosen oil contains L-arginine, which helps the body produce nitric oxide and thereby helps penile blood vessels open more readily. The oil should also contain vitamin C, which is a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.